Housing Finance Conference will return on 14-15 March 2018. Trust tickets now open! Register your place now and save £200
- 96% of delegates were satisfied with the location
- 99% of delegates were satisfied with the venue
The conference is held at the Arena and Convention Centre (ACC), Kings Dock, Liverpool Waterfront, Merseyside, L3 4FP.
ACC Liverpool is a venue that’s easy to reach from all corners of the country; 20 minutes from the UK motorway network and 10 minutes from train stations. Full travel information can be found on the ACC website.
Booking with Virgin Trains?
Travelling to the conference by Virgin Trains couldn't be easier. With an hourly service from London six and a half days a week and an average journey time of just two hours and 14 minutes, you will be in Liverpool City Centre before you know it. If you’re travelling from the North West, Virgin Trains connects with Northern Rail’s services to Liverpool Lime Street at Preston or Wigan North Western.
Here are a few tips to make sure you get the best deal:
- get a group discount of 20% if you are travelling with a group of 3 to 9
- bookings open 12 weeks before travel with best value fares for individuals available if you can book in advance
- save money by fixing your date and time of travel
- bookings made directly don’t incur credit card or ticketing fees and don’t forget to claim your Nectar points for these bookings.
The Liverpool Waterfront Car Park is on-site and offers 1,600 secure, covered spaces for delegates. It's open 24/7 and is less than a two minutue walk to the venue. We have secured a reduced fee of only £6 per day and you will be able to pre-book your space.